NETWORK STATUS: Everything up and running
Our Chat area is a family friendly chat that is open to all to enjoy. We ask that you follow some simple rules.
- Be polite and respectful
- Please use English, we need a single language to be able to understand each other. Solo inglés por favor, Apenas Inglês por favor, Только на английском, пожалуйста,
Tylko po angielsku proszę. If you’re not fluent, use a translator such as Google Translate: https://translate.google.com
- Don’t post in ALL CAPS or use excessive emojis, letters or characters.
- Don’t discuss politics, religion, race, sex, violence, disturbing details about train or vehicle accidents, or anything like that. We try to be mindful of any children who may be watching.
- Don’t use the terms “foamer” or “foaming” in your comments or your username. Many railfans find them derogatory and offensive.
- The conversation here is trains, and please remember that it needs to come first.
- Please keep personal details out of the chat. Remember, you are sharing information with hundreds of people, not just those directly involved in the chat.
- Don’t ask to become a moderator. It’s earned. If we’re interested in your assistance, we will contact you.
- Please don’t use our chats to seek attention, stand on your soapbox, or criticize other people’s presences or contributions
- Just be nice, it’s amazing what happens when we’re all nice to each other.
THINGS THAT WILL GET YOU BANNED:
- Inappropriate usernames
- Coming into chat for the sole purpose of asking for subscriptions (subs) or to blatantly promote your channel
- Being intentionally disruptive, creating arguments or any other jerk-like behavior
- Not following the moderators’ instructions