Chat Rules[/tm_pb_blurb][/tm_pb_column][/tm_pb_row][tm_pb_row admin_label="Row"][tm_pb_column type="4_4"][tm_pb_text admin_label="Text" text_orientation="left" use_border_color="off" border_color="#ffffff" border_style="solid"]
Our Chat area is a family friendly chat that is open to all to enjoy. Since this is a family friendly area we ask that you follow some simple rules. We're not going to hand out infractions, or warnings or anything like that. This is a zero tolerance policy and you will be banned from the chat as well as the ability to view the cams.
PLEASE READ THESE RULES: ZERO TOLERANCE
- This is the Virtual Railfan network, please don't announce trains that aren't on this cam.
- Do not post excessive letters, numbers, etc.
- Do not ask to become a moderator, we will contact you if we are
interested. There has been an overwhelming response to this.
- Do not ask when is the next train coming, we don't know.
- No games, drama, arguments, and overall annoyances.
- No foul language.
- Do not ask other members to subscribe to your channel.
- Please do not ask other members the same thing over and over.
- Do not write in ALL CAPITAL LETTERS. This is very annoying.
- Do not spam ads, offers, links, or other material that is not
relevant to the chat or the current topic being discussed.
- No name calling.
- Be respectful to other members.
- False reports and heads up info is not tolerated, check your info
before posting. (Zero Tolerance)
- Do not bother other members.
- Do not flood the chat with several messages, please stay on
- Please avoid posting large links in the chat room.[/tm_pb_text][/tm_pb_column][/tm_pb_row][tm_pb_row admin_label="Row"][tm_pb_column type="1_2"][tm_pb_text admin_label="Text" text_orientation="center" use_border_color="off" border_color="#ffffff" border_style="solid" saved_tabs="all"]