We’ve chartered our own boat! Join us for the Richmond Canal Cruise on Friday, April 28 at 3 pm.
Riverfront Canal Cruises
139 Virginia Street
Richmond, VA 23219
Cost is $10/person
The canal cruises are located at 139 Virginia Street on the Canal Walk in Richmond’s historic Shockoe Slip. We are directly across from the intersection of 14th and Dock streets.
From the South:
Take I-95N to Richmond. Exit onto the Downtown Expressway (I-195).
Take the Canal Street to Route 60 exit ($.25).
Turn right onto 10th Street, then right on East Cary Street.
Continue on East Cary Street to Virginia Street (just before 14th Street).
Turn right onto Virginia Street.
Continue straight over Canal Street and, in a half block, the Turning Basin will be on your left.
From the North:
Take I-95S to Richmond.
Take Exit 74B (Franklin Street).
Go straight through the light at the end of the ramp.
At the next light, East Main Street, take a right.
Then turn left at 14th Street (first light).
At the second light, turn right onto Canal Street.
Take an immediate left at Virginia Street (no street sign).
The Turning Basin is just one block down under the bridge on Virginia Street.
Parking Garage/Lot Locations
- East Cary and Virginia Street parking deck (fronting Virginia Street)
- 14th and East Cary Street surface parking lot
- 14th and East Cary Street parking deck
- 12th and Canal Street parking deck
- Omni/James Center parking deck (underground, limited space) at 12th and East Cary streets
- 15th and East Cary Street surface lots
Thanks! Looking forward to seeing everyone!