Thanks to Bill Hamilton for creating these pages!
|Google Map Coordinates||35°52'56.7"N 80°05'00.1"W|
|Camera Position Relative to the Tracks||At the North side of Mile Post 306 facing Southwest|
|Traffic Flow||Traffic moving left to right is South Bound (SB)|
|RR Radio Scanner||Yes|
|Google Earth .kmz file||none|
- The Thomasville camera is mounted on the Thomasville Tourism building.
- The T'Ville camera sees 8 passangers trains a day.
- 2 Amtraks #19 and #20 The Cresent.
- 2 NC sponsored Carolinian trains #79 and #80.
- 4 NC sponsored Piedmont trains #73, #74, #75, and #76.